5 Keys to Success, Life Coaching Skills
The 5 Keys to Success
1. God said you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free. (John 8:32) He wasn’t just talking about spirituality. Truth is critical for success in every area of our life. We must know the truth about ourselves to begin with. Who are we? We must understand the truth in each and every given situation in order to distinguish what we are to change in order to attain our goal.
2. Purpose is the crucial element that drives us in life. Without purpose we are lost in a world just consuming oxygen and waiting for it all to end. Our energy becomes depleted as the zest for “what could have been” has slowly faded away. If you are finding yourself disheartened, disappointed, and drained from the hours in the day, then it is quite possible that you are not living out your purpose in life.
3. Once the light bulb has gone on and your energy and excitement has returned the next step is creating a plan. God tells us He knows the plans He has for us. Jeremiah 29:11. You see He has laid it all out in detail. When we are walking in His plans for us with clarity and detail the joy and energy returns!
4. Without Action -Truth, Purpose and Planning are nothing more than wasted information. The good news is that once you have established what is truth, found your purpose and devised the plan action is easy! With all the newfound energy and excitement that you will gain starting your day will be a joy!
5. The Rewards from the first four keys will begin to pour into your life. This is the point where the keys then must be repeated. As you reap your harvest your question becomes “What is the truth of why I have been blessed?”, What now is my purpose for this harvest-Who will I help?”, What plan of Action will I take to Bless others?” And the circle begins as your keys to happiness, joy and success have been given to you.
These Five Keys are some of the life coaching skills that we teach and use in our life coaching practice.
-La Vonne Earl