Are You Ready for Something New?
Are you sick and tired of the way your life is going? Perhaps it is a relationship that just won't seem to mend. Or maybe it is your health or career. Do you realize that you really can have that which you desire?
In life, there certainly are difficult trials that make no sense. No one likes this part of life, but have you ever thought that there could be a purpose for your pain? A direction in life that you didn't plan, but once you begin to walk in that direction things seem to fall into place creating a "reason" for your experience.
For example, have you ever really wanted something so bad and didn't get it and later found out you are so glad you didn't?
If you think I'm going to tell you that every hardship you're going through will make sense in time, you're wrong, but despite the bad deck you are dealt in life creating a great life still rests solely in your hands. You are the driver of your life!
Here are a few tips to get you started creating the life you desire:
- Have vision for what you want! Ask yourself; How do I want to feel? What is most important to me? What will bring me peace?
- Live with intention of that vision! Ask yourself if what you are doing or saying is moving you towards or away from that vision.
- Control Your Thoughts! Every word you speak or action you take comes from what you think! Drive your thoughts towards your vision!
- Be Happy! Happiness is a choice! When you wake up, even if you had a rough sleep, say to yourself and others; "This is a great day, I am happy!"
- Keep Love Your Number One Priority! Act from a place of love and you will never go wrong! Love wins every time!
Watch for our email next week on How to Stop Worrying so Much!
Have a blessed day, and remember to Change Your Mind, so you can
Many Blessings to you,